Did You Know.....
• $30 sponsors one child for 12 months in our Imagination Library program.
• $50 provides snacks and juice for one month to 25 children evaluated for sexual and physical abuse in the Child Advocacy Center.
• $75 purchases dinner and snacks for 10 families participating in one parenting education class.
• $150 sponsors the Seuss Mania costume rental for our Spring Literacy event benefitting hundreds of children and families.
• $250 provides one specialized medical examination of a victim of child abuse in the Child Advocacy Center.
• $500 provides an extended forensic interview and specialized medical examination for a victim of child abuse in the Child Advocacy Center.
The Resource Center is a lending libraries that contain books and educational materials for children and families. Membership is required for check out of materials. There are free and low cost memberships available for all community members.
Jacksonville: 910-938-0336 ~ Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm and Wednesdays from 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
Dolly Parton's Imagination Library
We Are Now Accepting Applications for Preschool Services in Onslow County
We will begin accepting applications for preschool services in Onslow County for the 2017-2018 school year on March 7, 2017
Board Meetings Schedule Posted
New schedule posted