In preparation for the onset of the Child Care Subsidy - NC FAST Program, Child Care Subsidy Services will be CLOSED on Thursday, July 20th and Friday, July 21st, 2017. Child Care Subsidy Services will also be CLOSED Monday, July 24th through Friday, July 28th, 2017.
If you need general program related assistance during this time, please see our Child Care Subsidy Program Support Staff for assistance with scheduling an appointment or if you have documents to drop off. Note: Processing time may be extended during this transistion period.
We will resume normal business operations beginning at 8am on Monday, July 31st, 2017. We apologize for any inconvience this may cause.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time!
Did You Know.....
• $30 sponsors one child for 12 months in our Imagination Library program.
• $50 provides snacks and juice for one month to 25 children evaluated for sexual and physical abuse in the Child Advocacy Center.
• $75 purchases dinner and snacks for 10 families participating in one parenting education class.
• $150 sponsors the Seuss Mania costume rental for our Spring Literacy event benefitting hundreds of children and families.
• $250 provides one specialized medical examination of a victim of child abuse in the Child Advocacy Center.
• $500 provides an extended forensic interview and specialized medical examination for a victim of child abuse in the Child Advocacy Center.
The Resource Center is a lending libraries that contain books and educational materials for children and families. Membership is required for check out of materials. There are free and low cost memberships available for all community members.
Jacksonville: 910-938-0336 ~ Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm and Wednesdays from 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
Family Child Care Home Listening Sessions
DCDEE has scheduled listening sessions for Family Child Care Home providers to share their perspective with Division staff in sixteen communities throughout North Carolina.
Diamonds & Denim
Diamonds and Denim is an annual benefit where our community comes together to raise funds in support of child abuse prevention and intervention in Onslow County through all programs of the Onslow County Partnership for Children.
We Are Now Accepting Applications for Preschool Services in Onslow County
We will begin accepting applications for preschool services in Onslow County for the 2017-2018 school year on March 7, 2017